* Expiry bug in nnmh.el
@ 2015-03-22 12:43 Ben Bacarisse
       [not found] ` <mailman.2517.1427034965.31049.info-gnus-english@gnu.org>
From: Ben Bacarisse @ 2015-03-22 12:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

I have found a bug in nnmh.el which prevents expired articles from being
moved to a nominated folder.  There is a simple fix, though i don't know
that I've found the best fix.  I am, however, unsure how to report this.
Can someone direct me to the right place/person?

--
Ben.

* Re: Expiry bug in nnmh.el
@ 2015-03-22 14:35 ` Adam Sjøgren
       [not found] ` <mailman.2517.1427034965.31049.info-gnus-english@gnu.org>
From: Adam Sjøgren @ 2015-03-22 14:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Ben writes:

> I have found a bug in nnmh.el which prevents expired articles from being
> moved to a nominated folder.  There is a simple fix, though i don't know
> that I've found the best fix.  I am, however, unsure how to report this.
> Can someone direct me to the right place/person?

Report it as an Emacs bug (M-x report-emacs-bug) and/or write to the
Gnus development mailing list (ding@gnus.org).

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "XHTML was history over five years ago. It's time you        Adam Sjøgren
  XML fanatics accept that HTML is a different language  asjo@koldfront.dk

* Re: Expiry bug in nnmh.el
       [not found] ` <mailman.2517.1427034965.31049.info-gnus-english@gnu.org>
@ 2015-03-22 23:13   ` Emanuel Berg
From: Emanuel Berg @ 2015-03-22 23:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

> Report it as an Emacs bug (M-x report-emacs-bug)
> and/or write to the Gnus development mailing list
> (ding@gnus.org).

There is also `gnus-bug' which is a mail to:

    submit AT&T debbugs DOS gnu DOS org

`report-emacs-bug' should be fool-proof if in doubt
what method to use. I would think `gnus-bug' picks up
more Gnus specific data though, so perhaps that should
be used for Gnus bugs. Yeah, that seems logical.

--
underground experts united

* Re: Expiry bug in nnmh.el
@ 2015-03-29  0:35   ` Ben Bacarisse
From: Ben Bacarisse @ 2015-03-29  0:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

> Ben writes:
>
>> I have found a bug in nnmh.el which prevents expired articles from being
>> moved to a nominated folder.  There is a simple fix, though i don't know
>> that I've found the best fix.  I am, however, unsure how to report this.
>> Can someone direct me to the right place/person?
>
> Report it as an Emacs bug (M-x report-emacs-bug) and/or write to the
> Gnus development mailing list (ding@gnus.org).

Thanks, that did the trick.  Seems obvious now that there would be a way
to do it without ever leaving Emacs!

--
Ben.