* Mail not displayed, but found by search
@ 2012-09-19  8:09 Loris Bennett
From: Loris Bennett @ 2012-09-19  8:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Hi,

A webmail client shows me 78 read messages in my inbox.  However, when I use
Gnus to look at the same inbox, I only see I see 14, even when I use
'/o' to display more old messages.  If I use 'G G' on the inbox, I can
find message which my webmail shows me but which Gnus does not.

The messages shown are the more recent ones and new mail is displayed fine.

This behaviour started after updating to Gnus 5.13.

Any ideas about what could be going on?

Loris
--
no sig is good sig