* Not asking twice to remove HTML-file when there is only one
@ 2010-05-05  9:22 Cecil Westerhof
From: Cecil Westerhof @ 2010-05-05  9:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

When using 'K H' to display a e-mail in a browser, you are asked if you
want the HTML files removed when leaving the summary. When answering 'n'
you are asked for every file if you want it to be removed or not.
Because the file name is not saying anything, I am wondering if this is
useful. But especially when there is only one HTML-file I would think
that when you answered 'n' there is no need to ask it again for this one
file. Or is there a good reason for this?

--
Cecil Westerhof
Senior Software Engineer

only message in thread, other threads:[~2010-05-05  9:22 UTC | newest]