Torben Knudsen writes: > What is the advantages of using emacs-w3m? One reason is the same as why Claws-mail uses dillo- security, since there is no support for Java and Java scripts. It serves as a good preview and can be easily loaded in an external browser. > How does emacs-w3m compare with firefox? I like it better on plain pages since you have the full power of Emacs at your disposal. It integrate especially well with org and planner modes via remember. > Can I still click on links and se them in firefox? Yes, by pressing "M" (w3m-view-url-with-external-browser) in a w3m buffer will either load the page in an external browser (if the cursor is not on a link) or load the link in an external browser. Charles