Hi! I'm quite new with Emacs & Gnus... Mail is retrieved via getmail & filtered with maildrop which puts in under ~/Maildir/ hierarchy of subfolders from where Gnus can access them with imap back-end (there is localhost imap dovecot server). All the post to mailing lists/newsgroups I do with this email account, but I use few more email accounts (sending works with msmtp for each 'identity'), plus have a need for a few more email accounts for my family members. What I'd like to do is that for each different email account, all the sent messages are archived into separate sent-mail folder, something like mutt's 'set record' option. For example: user1@domain1.com ---> ~/Maildir/.user1.sent-mail user2@domain2.com ---> ~/Maildir/.user2.sent-mail etc. (I use Maildir++ structure for the folders so that dovecot can recognize subfolders.) Any idea/hint/pointer how to achieve desired result? That's my (probably) last issue at the moment...everything else works - posting, reading email, syncing news between desktop & laptop, syncing of mail between the two (with offlineimap).... Sincerely, Gour