* how to obtain green background for some text?
@ 2007-07-20 15:57 Gernot Hassenpflug
       [not found] ` <mailman.3701.1184955717.32220.info-gnus-english@gnu.org>
From: Gernot Hassenpflug @ 2007-07-20 15:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Hello,

I have used boxquote.el a lot for marking cited text, but am searching
for a manner in which to mark text, particularly code, in my posting
with a green background. Searches for "background color",
"highlighting", and similar did not lead to any useful links for me
either for this newsgroup or the comp.text.tex group. I am hoping
someone here knows how to do this in gnus. I have also tried emacs's
text properties from the edit menu, but none of the font
foreground/background options are available in editing articles for
newsgroups.

Any help or hints appreciated.
--
Gernot Hassenpflug