From: Serge Olkhowik <solo@isd.dp.ua>
Subject: Re: sending automatic bcc to myself
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2003 13:05:29 +0300	[thread overview]

On Mon, 01 Sep 2003 15:27:23 +0200
 Jochen Küpper (Jochen) wrote:

 Serge> As for me I use procmail for filtering mail on IMAP folders
 Serge> (courier-IMAP) so sent mail is filtered automatically when Bcc.

 Jochen> Well, I archive my mail in different groups depending on which
 Jochen> group I send them from. You can still do that with bcc and
 Jochen> procmail, but generally Gnus is just the right place for this. I'd
 Jochen> say...

Yes, but when you use more mail agents? ;)

As I understand, you should have something like this:

(setq gnus-message-archive-group '(lambda (name)
                                     (name)))

in order to save message into the same group where it was written?

--
Serge Olkhowik <solo@isd.dp.ua>
ISD Configuration Management Team <cm@isd.dp.ua>