* Re: Date and time.
       [not found] <ug02dvqrl.fsf@dvdkb.net>
@ 2002-04-03 17:00 ` Kai Großjohann
       [not found]   ` <uwuvo608k.fsf@dvdkb.net>
From: Kai Großjohann @ 2002-04-03 17:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Kyrre Baker <knews@dvdkb.net> writes:

> But; as You can se the date: is wrong. Anyone got a sollution for
> this?

What's wrong about your Date header?  The format of the Date header
is standardized, and it's not the ISO format.

But maybe you mean it shows the wrong time.

kai
--
Silence is foo!

* Re: Date and time.
       [not found]       ` <uelhwp9qd.fsf@dvdkb.net>
@ 2002-04-05  8:28         ` Peter J. Acklam
       [not found]         ` <m31ydv2zxm.fsf@kuntu.zangpo.org>
From: Peter J. Acklam @ 2002-04-05  8:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

Kyrre Baker <knews@dvdkb.net> wrote:

> I don't know de difference between UTC and GMT; but I'm currently
> +0100 from GMT. Hm.

You are in Norway, right?  If so, you are two hours ahead of UTC
-- one hour due to the time zone and one hour due to daylight
saving.  The date should display the local time with +0200
appended, or, alternatively, UTC time with +0000 appended.

Peter

--
People say I'm indifferent, but I don't care.

* Re: Date and time.
       [not found]             ` <vafelhunk45.fsf@lucy.cs.uni-dortmund.de>
@ 2002-04-05 17:32               ` Henrik Enberg
From: Henrik Enberg @ 2002-04-05 17:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

> ESZ is Europäische Sommerzeit, but I think the English translation is
> MEST I think (middle European).

Nope, its CEST or Central Europe Summer Time, which is UTC+2.  There
is also CET or Central Europe Time, which is UTC+1.

--
I acted to show my love for Jodie Foster.