Unnamed repository; edit this file 'description' to name the repository.
* Question: Gmail how display imap folder in gnus?
@ 2019-07-29 16:58 physiculus
From: physiculus @ 2019-07-29 16:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gnus

Hello,

i created several imap folders inside my Gmail account. i use them to
save my mails with splitting.
As usual if i view Gmail folder "All Messages" i see all my mails. So
far so good.
Is it possible to see the "folder" name from my Gmail account in
gnus-summary-line during inside "All Messages" folder?
Or is it nearly impossible, because "folder" names are tags in real.

Regards
Poul

* Re: Question: Gmail how display imap folder in gnus?
@ 2019-09-16 20:37 ` Lars Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Ingebrigtsen @ 2019-09-16 20:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: physiculus; +Cc: gnus

physiculus <physiculus@gmail.com> writes:

> Is it possible to see the "folder" name from my Gmail account in
> gnus-summary-line during inside "All Messages" folder?
> Or is it nearly impossible, because "folder" names are tags in real.

Hm...  I think that sounds difficult to achieve (unless Gmail puts that
data in the message headers; I don't know.