Christoph writes: > The bug occurs when I send an email message with an attachment that is a > Python source file. Lines in that file that begin with "from" (or > perhaps just the first such line), get capitalized, as if they were a > SMTP header. For an example see the message [1] that I've just sent to > a mailing list. Are you sure Gnus is the program mangling it? It is mangled in your sent-folder? I just tried emailing myself an attachment and "from" was untouched - both in the copy in the sent-folder and the one I received through my local Postfix. (I tried both with disposition=attachment and inline, same result). Let me try attaching it here, and we'll see what happens (maybe my email gets rejected :-)) Best regards, Adam -- "Efter 90?" Adam Sjøgren "89" asjo@koldfront.dk "Efter 89 blev det faste pladser. Kopper med navn på."