Teemu Likonen writes: > It sounds like you are using IMAP method. Then you need to read the info > page "(gnus) Client-Side IMAP Splitting" and use nnimap-split-fancy > variable. After long time and some experience with spam package I decided to replace it with (simpler) gnus-bogofilter. Spam package worked OK, but was not able to properly handly false positives… > After reading the info page "(gnus) Fancy Mail Splitting" I'd say that > putting the symbol nil as the split rule will leave the message where it > was. Here's again my fancy split rule example: > > (| (: bogofilter-split "spam" "unsure") > ;; You can add split rules here if you want to. > "misc")) > > So in the example replace the string "misc" with symbol nil. I haven't > tested it and I don't use IMAP splitting so I give no guarantees. I use several IMAP accounts and my setup looks as: (setq gnus-secondary-select-methods '( (nnimap "gour" (nnimap-address "…“") (nnimap-server-port 993) (nnimap-stream ssl) (nnimap-authinfo-file "~/.authinfo.gpg") (nnimap-inbox ("INBOX" "spam")) (nnimap-split-methods 'nnimap-split-fancy) (nnimap-split-fancy (| (: gnus-registry-split-fancy-with-parent) (: bogofilter-split "spam" "unsure") ("List-Id" ".*