* Messages stuck in queue
@ 2014-01-16 22:42 Aaron W. Hsu
From: Aaron W. Hsu @ 2014-01-16 22:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

So, for some reason, suddenly when I send a message through my IMAP
server, I am unable to send it. I see all of the message listed in the
nndrafts:queue folder, but they do not seem to be sent. I can see them
in the Sent Items folder, which is usually the indicator that I use to
tell if they have been sent, but I cannot find any settings to force
these mails to be sent. Attempts to resend a message just end up with
another duplicate of the message in the nndrafts:queue folder.

Does anyone know a solution to this? I would appreciate some help!

--
Aaron W. Hsu | arcfide@sacrideo.us | http://www.sacrideo.us
לֵ֤ב חֲכָמִים֙ בְּבֵ֣ית אֵ֔בֶל וְלֵ֥ב כְּסִילִ֖ים בְּבֵ֥ית שִׂמְחָֽה׃

* Re: Messages stuck in queue
@ 2014-01-16 23:23 ` Emanuel Berg
From: Emanuel Berg @ 2014-01-16 23:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

arcfide@sacrideo.us (Aaron W. Hsu) writes:

> So, for some reason, suddenly when I send a message
> through my IMAP server, I am unable to send it. I see
> all of the message listed in the nndrafts:queue
> folder, but they do not seem to be sent. I can see
> them in the Sent Items folder, which is usually the
> indicator that I use to tell if they have been sent,
> but I cannot find any settings to force these mails
> to be sent. Attempts to resend a message just end up
> with another duplicate of the message in the
> nndrafts:queue folder.

Might be something temporary: did you try
`gnus-group-send-queue'?

--
underground experts united:
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573

* Re: Messages stuck in queue
@ 2014-01-17  7:07 ` Gijs Hillenius
From: Gijs Hillenius @ 2014-01-17  7:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

On 16 Jan 2014, Aaron W. Hsu wrote:

> So, for some reason, suddenly when I send a message through my IMAP
> server, I am unable to send it. I see all of the message listed in the
> nndrafts:queue folder, but they do not seem to be sent. I can see them
> in the Sent Items folder, which is usually the indicator that I use to
> tell if they have been sent, but I cannot find any settings to force
> these mails to be sent. Attempts to resend a message just end up with
> another duplicate of the message in the nndrafts:queue folder.

Maybe you accidentally took your gnus' server offline (unplugged the
agent).

https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_node/gnus/Agent-Basics.html

http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_node/gnus/Unavailable-Servers.html
--
You will gain money by an illegal action.