Hi, I'm using mbsync+dovecot and a .newsrc.eld synced with Syncthing. When I enter the *Group* buffer, the message count is completely off for the IMAP folders, e.g. it claims 729 unread for my INBOX that has 21 read articles and no unread. Another machine claims 1041. Where do the *Group* counts come from, and what do I do to fix it? I've had issues with synced .newsrc.eld's before, but typically the numbers were fixed by just entering and exiting the summary, but no longer. -- Kevin Brubeck Unhammer