* Gnus crashes Emacs after gnutls update
@ 2014-05-31 10:17 Thorsten Jolitz
From: Thorsten Jolitz @ 2014-05-31 10:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Hi List,

after updating my Archlinux system yesterday (including a gnutls
update), calling `M-x gnus' crashes my Emacs 24.3.1 with a Segfault. I
reported this on the Archlinux mailing list too, not sure whom to
address, but I hope this is fixed soon since life without gnus is
hard...

--
cheers,
Thorsten

* Re: Gnus crashes Emacs after gnutls update
@ 2014-05-31 11:23 ` Thorsten Jolitz
From: Thorsten Jolitz @ 2014-05-31 11:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Thorsten Jolitz <tjolitz@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi List,
>
> after updating my Archlinux system yesterday (including a gnutls
> update), calling `M-x gnus' crashes my Emacs 24.3.1 with a Segfault. I
> reported this on the Archlinux mailing list too, not sure whom to
> address, but I hope this is fixed soon since life without gnus is
> hard...

FYI: updating to

| Name           : gnutls
| Version              : 3.3.4-1
| Erstellt am          : Sa 31 Mai 2014 11:36:09 CEST

fixes this issue.

--
cheers,
Thorsten