From: Charles Philip Chan <cpchan@bell.net>
To: info-gnus-english@gnu.org
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2012 17:16:40 -0400	[thread overview]

Cecil Westerhof <Cecil@decebal.nl> writes:

> The only way to get the email to the mailing list is a wide follow up,
> but then the sender gets an email from me and from the mailing list.
> That is why I made follow up only going to the mailing list. (With
> reply I still can reply to the author.)

You don't really need to define your functions (as long as you split the
lists into their own group). For mailing lists you can just set
"to-address" and "to-list" in the "Group parameters" to the list
address. This way if you reply with "F/f" or send a new mail with "a" it
will go to the list. If you reply with "R/r", it will go the author.

Charles

--
"We all know Linux is great...it does infinite loops in 5 seconds."
(Linus Torvalds about the superiority of Linux on the Amterdam