* Re: How to set the Organization header
       [not found] <reoskamaxhg.fsf@Gunnar-M4300.munin.fo>
@ 2010-01-04 17:25 ` Adam Sjøgren
From: Adam Sjøgren @ 2010-01-04 17:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

On Mon, 04 Jan 2010 11:03:07 -0100, Gunnar wrote:

> How do I set the Organization header for every followup in GNUS? It
> seems that my Internet Service Provider sets a default Organization
> header. I want to change that. How?

I use gnus-posting-styles for this. Something like:

  (setq gnus-posting-styles
        '((".*"
           (organization "koldfront - analysis & revolution, Copenhagen, Denmark")
           ))

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "Vilken sanning, Måns, är sann?"                             Adam Sjøgren
                                                         asjo@koldfront.dk

only message in thread, other threads:[~2010-01-04 17:25 UTC | newest]