* Gnus on Emacs-CVS
@ 2009-04-25 15:14 Atul
From: Atul @ 2009-04-25 15:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Hi,

Does anyone else have problems getting Gnus to work with the latest
Emacs CVS? Any pointers on getting Gnus to run off Emacs CVS, would be
greatly appreciated!!

Thanks in advance..

Atul

* Re: Gnus on Emacs-CVS
@ 2009-04-26 22:57 ` Tassilo Horn
From: Tassilo Horn @ 2009-04-26 22:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Atul <laufstuck@gmail.com> writes:

Hi Atul,

> Does anyone else have problems getting Gnus to work with the latest
> Emacs CVS? Any pointers on getting Gnus to run off Emacs CVS, would be
> greatly appreciated!!

Why don't you simply use the bundled version (Gnus v5.13)?  It's as
actual as No Gnus from Gnus CVS.

Bye,
Tassilo

* Re: Gnus on Emacs-CVS