* Re: How can I subscribe a mail list?
       [not found] <mailman.2078.1166471321.2155.info-gnus-english@gnu.org>
@ 2006-12-19  0:45 ` Mark T.B. Carroll
From: Mark T.B. Carroll @ 2006-12-19  0:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

chenxinliang@red.semi.ac.cn (陈新亮)
writes:

> Is this a mail list talking about gnus?

This is a USENET newsgroup talking about Gnus.

HTH.

-- Mark

* Re: How can I subscribe a mail list?
@ 2006-12-19  0:46   ` Mark T.B. Carroll
From: Mark T.B. Carroll @ 2006-12-19  0:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

mark@ixod.org (Mark T.B. Carroll) writes:

> chenxinliang@red.semi.ac.cn (陈新亮)
> writes:
>
>> Is this a mail list talking about gnus?
>
> This is a USENET newsgroup talking about Gnus.
>
> HTH.

Oh, gosh. Having poked about a bit - is there some mail/news gateway
thing going on here? I wonder how well it preserves threading on both
sides.

-- Mark

@ 2006-12-19  1:07 ` Pascal Bourguignon
From: Pascal Bourguignon @ 2006-12-19  1:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

chenxinliang@red.semi.ac.cn (陈新亮) writes:

> Is this a mail list talking about gnus?

Yes.  Watch the headers!  (Make your program display ALL the headers!)

Grace personified,
I leap into the window.
I meant to do that.

* How can I subscribe a mail list?