* Own Gmane articles are not displayed
@ 2005-09-07  8:05 Torsten Bronger
From: Torsten Bronger @ 2005-09-07  8:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hallöchen!

I've set up Leafnode for all my Usenet and Gmane groups, which works
very nicely by and large.  There is a Gmane group (so actually a
mailing list) to which I send a monthly announcement.  These
announcements are not shown by Gnus, not even as "marked as read".

All other postings from me to this group do appear, only the
announcements are missing.  They are sent in a rather peculiar way:
I send them as mails to the list address, cross-posted to several
Usenet groups.

These are the more important headers:

From:  Torsten Bronger <bronger@physik.rwth-aachen.de>
Newsgroups: de.comp.text.tex, oecher.computer, rwth.general
To: TeX-Stammtisch Aachen <***********@lists.rwth-aachen.de>
Subject: LaTeX-Stammtisch in Aachen am Do, 8.9.2005, 19:00
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2005 07:38:45 +0200

Knode, connected with the same Leafnode, has no problems to display
all articles.  Has anybody an idea why Gnus doesn't show them at
all?

Tschö,
Torsten.

--
Torsten Bronger, aquisgrana, europa vetus            ICQ 264-296-646

* Re: Own Gmane articles are not displayed
@ 2005-09-07 18:16 ` Torsten Bronger
From: Torsten Bronger @ 2005-09-07 18:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hallöchen!

Torsten Bronger <bronger@physik.rwth-aachen.de> writes:

> I've set up Leafnode for all my Usenet and Gmane groups, which
> works very nicely by and large.  There is a Gmane group (so
> actually a mailing list) to which I send a monthly announcement.
> These announcements are not shown by Gnus, not even as "marked as
> read".
>
> All other postings from me to this group do appear, only the
> announcements are missing.  They are sent in a rather peculiar
> way: I send them as mails to the list address, cross-posted to
> several Usenet groups.

Sorry, my fault.  I got confused with my various accounts in Knode,
and after all, it's Leafnode that causes the trouble.

Tschö,
Torsten.

--
Torsten Bronger, aquisgrana, europa vetus            ICQ 264-296-646