* Updates to nnweb?
@ 2004-12-31 21:18 Jesse F. Hughes
From: Jesse F. Hughes @ 2004-12-31 21:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hey ho.

Since Google has made the big and ugly changes to its group interface,
nnweb is borked.  This is too bad, since I really liked it for
gnus-refer-article-method.

Any chance this will be fixed soon?

--
"Start obeying math rules, or if you prefer I can proceed to tear away
your illusions of being rational and logical piece by piece over time,

* Re: Updates to nnweb?
@ 2005-01-03  5:45 ` Neil Woods
From: Neil Woods @ 2005-01-03  5:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Fri, Dec 31 2004, Jesse F. Hughes wrote:
> Hey ho.
>
> Since Google has made the big and ugly changes to its group interface,
> nnweb is borked.  This is too bad, since I really liked it for
> gnus-refer-article-method.
>
> Any chance this will be fixed soon?

I hope so. However, it should be easy to fix oneself. Simply edit
nnweb.el, replacing all instances of 'http://groups.google.com' with
(eg) 'http://groups.google.co.uk'. The country specific google group
searches still work the old way (though there is no guarantee that this
will continue to work indefinitely, or even for much longer.)

--
Neil