Paul Johnson writes: > Ted Zlatanov writes: > >> On Fri, 28 May 2004, baloo@ursine.ca wrote: >> >>> Just want all messages that can be expired run through SpamAssassin >>> before they're expired. >> >> There is no pre-defined functionality in spam.el to handle expiry >> specifically. If you use the default functionality, you can process >> spam/ham messages BEFORE they are marked expired with a group spam/ham >> processor. As to how messages become spam/ham messages - you can both >> mark them manually and let spam.el handle it for you. > > That works well enough. Is there a fairly straightforward tutorial on > how to do this someplace and I just missed it? Hmm, I guess I should have said that it sounds good. Could I get an example on how to do this? -- Paul Johnson Linux. You can find a worse OS, but it costs more.