From: hput via "Announcements and discussions for GNUS, the GNU Emacs Usenet newsreader \(in English\)" <info-gnus-english@gnu.org>
To: info-gnus-english@gnu.org
Subject: Re: Something peculiar in my Topics setup
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2022 00:43:08 +0000	[thread overview]

hput via "Announcements and discussions for GNUS, the GNU Emacs Usenet
newsreader (in English)" <info-gnus-english@gnu.org> writes:

[...]

>> See
>> https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_node/gnus/Group-Levels.html
>
> Er, and what am I to learn there?

Ahh I found what I was supposed to learn there.  How to list groups by
level.

After trying a few levels it appear that all or maybe nearly all my
groups (mail and news) are on level 3

`A l 4 <RET>' makes ever thing disappear  ditto for `A l 2'

They all seem to show up with `A l 3 <RET>'

I'm thinking that means that levels are not playing a role in the
oddities I've described.