* Gnus, Emacs, and Emacs people blogs (was: Re: [screenshot] Emacs instant colors (and the Elisp full cycle))
       [not found]         ` <3005aa27-8115-4851-9304-9debf071eefe@googlegroups.com>
@ 2015-04-23  1:08           ` Emanuel Berg
From: Emanuel Berg @ 2015-04-23  1:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Rusi <rustompmody@gmail.com> writes:

> Dunno how much the vanilla python programmer will
> care For myself Ive been collecting my thoughts on
> the significance of lisp here
>
> http://blog.languager.org/2015/04/poverty-universality-structure-0.html

Do you have that as RSS so I can get it in Gnus? (I
searched for "RSS" but no hit.) Or does it work in
some other way? I'm no blog reader as I don't like to
update my browser to check out if there is news, but
if I can get them straight into Gnus automatically
when published it'd be another thing.

Indeed, all Emacs/Linux/FOSS blogs and in a broader
sense all cool computer people in the movement that
have blogs, please send me whatever data is required
to hook up to your interfaces. This isn't off-topic
for this list (I crosspost this to gnu.emacs.help and
gnu.emacs.gnus) *but* if you don't want to be
self-promoters (why?) I'll be happy to receive
private mails.

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573

only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-04-23  1:08 UTC | newest]