() Les Harris () Sun, 01 Mar 2015 20:26:31 -0800 Can anyone point me in the right direction for configuring Gnus to display images in HTML mail? [...] I have yet to find the relevant configuration for this so I thought I would ask and see if anyone knew. Before you asked i did not know, but i know how to find out: M-x apropos RET gnus-.*image RET If you do this and post your findings, then together we will have answered this question in the most fulfilling way, IMHO. -- Thien-Thi Nguyen GPG key: 4C807502 (if you're human and you know it) read my lisp: (responsep (questions 'technical) (not (via 'mailing-list))) => nil