Hi to all I have noticed that some of you use a kind of markup to highlight special passages in emails, for example for Lisp code examples or for quotes from a manual. Sometimes I see Lisp code passages displayed with green background color, sometimes I see quotations enclosed by a frame similar to this: _ / | Text | Text | Text \_ How to do that? Is it a special package or a standard function of Gnus or Message mode I have not yet discovered? I have searched the net and the Gnus manual, but I seem to have missed the relevant keywords. Greetings Sven