Hi Kyle "Kyle Sexton" writes: > Well, that explains my problem I guess. The first line says: > > ~$ head -n1 Work.spool > X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft Exchange V6.5 > ~$ > > In fact, the ^From isn't until line 18: > > ~$ cat Work.spool | nl | grep From > 18 From: "Anon Ymous" > ~$ The whole trick is to tell procmail to create a standard mbox wherein all Mails begin with a From-Header (without :). To achive this, you have to start procmail with the option -f %F. So add this to the poll-line in your .fetchmailrc, for example: poll your_mail_account with proto POP3 user 'your_pop_user_name' there with password 'secret' is 'your_local_username' here options keep ssl mda "/usr/bin/procmail -f %F" That's all. Bye, Sven