* Problem with Re-indexing News
@ 2003-01-23 13:30 Michael Below
       [not found] ` <87bs267sqk.fsf@antithese.de>
From: Michael Below @ 2003-01-23 13:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I didn't manage to expire the articles in a rather busy newsgroup, so
I decided to re-build the message database with
gnus-agent-regenerate. This command kept running for over an hour,
with messages flashing through the minibuffer like "Regenerating
NOV... Sorting... Messages not in ascending order" driving up the
system load to high values. Now I have stopped
this (C-g), to me this looks like something is wrong.

Is this maybe related to the problems with messages numbered -1 I
mentioned in here before?

Michael
--
_Agricultural activity_ is the management by an enterprise of the
biological transformation of biological assets for sale, into