Lars Ingebrigtsen writes: > Kevin Brubeck Unhammer writes: > >> I like how gnus shows the image belonging to the key of a signed email, >> but some people have really big heads or something and I have to scroll >> a lot to get to what they actually wrote. >> >> Is it possible to have gnus auto-resize the image to a maximum size like >> 70px? > > That should be possible, but I can't really find what function is > showing the signed email image at all. Do you know what package it's > in? Resizing already seems to be happening in mml2015-epg-key-image-to-string according to mml2015-maximum-key-image-dimension, but now I see there are just some emails where the resizing doesn't happen (even though the function is called, and the signer is the same). After some digging, it seems gnus-rescale-image returns early on some articles because (not (get-buffer-window (current-buffer))) For articles where it works, current-buffer is # For articles where it returns early, current-buffer is # (Why does gnus-rescale-image need a current-buffer window anyway?) -- Kevin Brubeck Unhammer GPG: 0x766AC60C