* gnus-group-line-format: number of articles to look at
@ 2013-06-18 22:27 Michael Heerdegen
From: Michael Heerdegen @ 2013-06-18 22:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Hello,

I want to include the number of "to be read" articles in
`gnus-group-line-format'.  But "%N" is not nearly what I want.  It seems
to include all old articles that I didn't "open" - at least, it gives
very large integers that can't reflect what I mean.

There is also "%U" which counts unseen articles.  But once I opened the
according group, this will be zero, so this is not what I want.

What I want is to count all articles that are not flagged as marked or
old.  Because this is the number of articles I want to have a look at,
now or later.

Can I achieve that without defining a new user format function?  How do
others do this?

Thanks,

Michael.

[parent not found: <mailman.1956.1371594485.22516.info-gnus-english@gnu.org>]