* Follow-ups to me in NNTP forum gateway.
@ 2013-04-07 20:34 Oleksandr Gavenko
From: Oleksandr Gavenko @ 2013-04-07 20:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

I use GNUS to read RSDN forum which have NNTP gateway. One drawback of this
gateway - it ignore supplied Message-ID and put own:

Are there any way to get "replaced" Message-Id for scoring purpose?

For regular mail lists and Usenet I intensively use:

  .emacs:
  (setq message-user-fqdn "gavenkoa.example.com")
  (add-hook 'message-sent-hook 'gnus-score-followup-thread)

  all.SCORE:
   ("message-id"
    ("@gavenkoa.example.com" 200 nil s))
   ("references"
    ("@gavenkoa.example.com" 100 nil s))

So I can highlight my posts and followups to them based on scores.

In case of RSDN/SQLRU forum gateway these setting are fail...

--
Best regards!

* Re: Follow-ups to me in NNTP forum gateway.
       [not found] <mailman.23751.1365404573.855.info-gnus-english@gnu.org>
@ 2013-08-01 12:30 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2013-08-01 12:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Oleksandr Gavenko; +Cc: info-gnus-english

Oleksandr Gavenko <gavenkoa@gmail.com> writes:

> Are there any way to get "replaced" Message-Id for scoring purpose?

You can score on `head', but it's slow.

  No Gnus T-Shirt for sale: http://ingebrigtsen.no/no.php