* Multiple sources and accounts with GNUS
@ 2010-12-20 14:29 Yuri D'Elia
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Yuri D'Elia @ 2010-12-20 14:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Hi everyone. After a long period with mutt (which indeed sucks less but
doesn't do news) and sylpheed/claws (which just sucks), I'm back to
GNUS. I'm a sadist underneath - I know.

So far I was able to setup all the receiving accounts successfully (a
couple of nnimap accounts, gmane via nntp, nnmaildir for local spools,
etc), but I'm having trouble to send outgoing e-mails to different
accounts depending on the current group.

I'm fine with the default of using sendmail, but for a couple of IMAP
groups I need to use a specific SMTP server with credentials.

Could I use 'gnus-parameters' for that, and change
'message-send-mail-function' depending on the group? Any pointer or
small example in how to do this?

Thanks.