* OT: oddmuse markup extensions
@ 2007-12-05 20:29 Sebastian Tennant
From: Sebastian Tennant @ 2007-12-05 20:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

I reckon this is as good a place as any to ask this question...

Is Creole really the cross-engine wiki markup language it claims to be?

I'm new to maintaining wikis and wiki engines, let alone oddmuse in
particular, so any advice much appreciated.

Sebastian

* Re: OT: oddmuse markup extensions
@ 2007-12-05 21:46 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2007-12-05 21:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sebastian Tennant; +Cc: info-gnus-english

Sebastian Tennant <sebyte@smolny.plus.com> writes:

> I reckon this is as good a place as any to ask this question...

Definitely not!  I think there are mailing lists for Creole.  And Alex
Schröder could directly answer your questions about oddmuse.  You should
check the #oddmuse IRC channel on freenode.

> Is Creole really the cross-engine wiki markup language it claims to
> be?

AFAIK, no.  It is an attempt of having a cross-engine langage.

For further interesting papers on Wikis, check http://www.wikisym.org/
IIRC, there is one about the Creole initiative.

HTH,

--
Bastien

* Re: OT: oddmuse markup extensions