* Left quoting symbol not produced in ps file
@ 2007-10-01 21:31 Rodolfo Medina
From: Rodolfo Medina @ 2007-10-01 21:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Hi to all Emacs users.

The left quoting symbol:

    `

is not produced in the ps file when I create it with `pr-interface'.  In its
place there is the right one:

    '

Can anybody suggest how to avoid the inconvenience?

Thanks for any reply,
Rodolfo

* Sorry for misposting (was: Left quoting symbol not produced in ps file)
@ 2007-10-01 22:24 ` Rodolfo Medina
From: Rodolfo Medina @ 2007-10-01 22:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Rodolfo Medina <rodolfo.medina@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi to all Emacs users.
>
> The left quoting symbol:
>
>     `
>
> is not produced in the ps file when I create it with `pr-interface'.  In its
> place there is the right one:
>
>     '
>
> Can anybody suggest how to avoid the inconvenience?

Sorry, I sent my posting to the wrong newsgroup!
I'm sending it again to comp.emacs.

Rodolfo