Lowell Gilbert writes: > Roger Leigh writes: > >> Could anyone possibly suggest how to make gnus "forget" all about the >> groups so that I can start from scratch. I also read all my mail with >> gnus, so I really don't want to blow away the whole history--just the >> news history. > > The "changing servers" node in the Gnus manual is probably what you need. Thanks. That got me most of the way there, and I'm now posting from Gnus again :) Regards, Roger -- .''`. Roger Leigh : :' : Debian GNU/Linux http://people.debian.org/~rleigh/ `. `' Printing on GNU/Linux? http://gutenprint.sourceforge.net/ `- GPG Public Key: 0x25BFB848 Please sign and encrypt your mail.