* Re: Autosave sent messages
       [not found] ` <v9hdlrx0pi.fsf@marauder.physik.uni-ulm.de>
@ 2005-01-09 15:07   ` Julian Grahsl
From: Julian Grahsl @ 2005-01-09 15:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

Thank you !

After considering you methods, i setup following

A generic "collect-all" archive:

(setq gnus-outgoing-message-group "nnml+Archive:Sent-Mail")

I manage a group for every person i am in contact with, and defined
some group parameters for each: (gcc-self . t)
So i can maintain in one place everything i sent additionally i can
easily keep track of the conversation inside a group because i see my
own messages i sent.

Julian

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-01-09 15:07 UTC | newest]