nospam@nospam.com writes: > It seems that sometimes gnus does not display all the email in my nnimap > folder. Even when I use "C-u enter" to display all the mails in that group, > I can still see that some mails are missing when comparing the list using > pine. > > On the other hand, for some emails, also gnus does display them in the > summary buffer, when I select, it says that the mail is gone (either expired > or deleted). But again, in pine, it can be displayed without any problem. > > I am not sure what caused this problem. (I tried both gnus-5.10.6 and > ngnus-0.1 and got the same problem.) I had a similar problem wile I moved my mail from nnfolder to nnimap. I had deleted several messages in a nnimap folder but Gnus insisted in showing them anyway. It turned out to be a problem with the Gnus agent. I could resolve the problem by simply deleting the News/agent/nnimap folder so that Gnus was forced to reread the complete contents of my mailboxes from the IMAP server. Maybe such a brute force "hack" resolves your problem too. > Could you gurus please help me out? I would not consider me a guru but if my tip helps it's for good anyway, I think ;-). -- Klaus -- God is real ... \|/ ____ \|/ ... unless declared integer. "@'/ ,. \`@" \_| \__/ |_/ Mail me : news@u-h-l.de \__U_/ WWW : www.u-h-l.de PGP : 0x128F9DEC