* Editing name of a doc group
@ 2022-01-01  8:44 Colin Baxter 😺
From: Colin Baxter 😺 @ 2022-01-01  8:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

I have a doc group which appears in the Group buffer with the long
name of

nndoc+/full/path/to/filename:.filename

How can I shorten this to say "nndoc+:filename"? I've tried editing with Gp,
GE but to no effect.

I assume I must add something to my ~/.gnus.el so I'd appreciate some
pointers as to what is required.

Thanks.

Best wishes,

Colin Baxter.