Lars Ingebrigtsen writes: Hello, sorry for the delay. I was on vacation. below i paste my message buffer after C-c C-f. it seems, that my from: address is not set and therefore i cannot send. for my other accounts i use posting styles. why or how could i insert the correct part with all the details (smtp server and so on). my message buffer: To: gnus Subject: [Golem.de - OSS] Python: Trojanisierte Bibliotheken stehlen SSH- und GPG-Schlüssel From: Held Gcc: nnfolder+archive:sent.2019-12 --text follows this line--