Regards Poul > physiculus writes: > >> i want to forward a rss message from my feeds. >> therefore i push c-c c-f on the message. >> a message buffer opens. >> i could insert the to: address and write some text. >> But if i c-c c-c to send, a message appears to select a browser. >> after that, nothing happens. > > I'm unable to reproduce this bug. If I `C-c C-f' a message in an nnrss > group, I'm presented with a normal Message buffer, and if I fill out a > recipient in the To header and press `C-c C-c', the message is sent as > normal.