* epa gnus, tell GnuPg *not* to --show-photos
@ 2014-05-08  6:13 Gijs Hillenius
From: Gijs Hillenius @ 2014-05-08  6:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Hi

Getting a little lost in the documentation:

is there a way

to tell Gnus to tell Epa to tell GnuPG

*not* to --show-photos from keys, or specific keys?

Reading mail from messages signed with a key including a JPG shows these
pictures by default, it seems. When having regular email exchanges, this
becomes a tad boring.

and I can't remove the picture from the sender's key, helas :-)

* Re: epa gnus, tell GnuPg *not* to --show-photos
@ 2014-05-08 18:11 ` Adam Sjøgren
From: Adam Sjøgren @ 2014-05-08 18:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Gijs Hillenius <gijs@hillenius.net> writes:

> is there a way

> to tell Gnus to tell Epa to tell GnuPG

> *not* to --show-photos from keys, or specific keys?

That really ought to be configurable.

I have added a simple mml2015-display-key-image which you can set to
nil, to stop Gnus from trying to display key images:

 * http://git.gnus.org/cgit/gnus.git/commit/?id=cae09469fa95d33e40ead0a2dcff45f815c275ce

Making it configurable who to show/not show seems a little overmuch to
me though...

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "Unserious to the end                                        Adam Sjøgren
  As if I had a choice"                                  asjo@koldfront.dk