* Archiving messages with nnimap
@ 2009-05-22  7:30 Kay Ulbrich
From: Kay Ulbrich @ 2009-05-22  7:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Hello,

is there an archiving rule, which archives sent replies into the
IMAP-folder, the replied-to message is in?

Thanks for hints!
Kay

* Re: Archiving messages with nnimap
@ 2009-05-22  7:57 ` Nicolas KOWALSKI
From: Nicolas KOWALSKI @ 2009-05-22  7:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Kay Ulbrich <nospam@nospam.net> writes:

> Hello,

Hello,

> is there an archiving rule, which archives sent replies into the
> IMAP-folder, the replied-to message is in?

I use the (gcc-self . t) group parameter for this, see:
http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_node/gnus/Group-Parameters.html

--
Nicolas

* Re: Archiving messages with nnimap
@ 2009-05-23 14:42   ` Tassilo Horn
From: Tassilo Horn @ 2009-05-23 14:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Nicolas KOWALSKI <niko@petole.demisel.net> writes:

Hi!

>> is there an archiving rule, which archives sent replies into the
>> IMAP-folder, the replied-to message is in?
>
> I use the (gcc-self . t) group parameter for this, see:
> http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_node/gnus/Group-Parameters.html

That's what I use, too.  Except for mailinglist, where I use something
like (gcc-self . "nnimap+Foo:Sent").

Bye,
Tassilo
--
The truth will set you free. Unless Chuck Norris has you, in which case,
forget it buddy!