* newsgroup name and not mine
@ 2006-08-06 22:06 Gary Wessle
From: Gary Wessle @ 2006-08-06 22:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi

I just upgraded to version "No Gnus v0.6" which as the FAQ is 5.12
now in the summary buffer, I don't see my name to the left of my post,
but instead  I see "=> gnu.emacs.gnus"
how can I get it back to how it was before the upgrade took place?

thanks

* Re: newsgroup name and not mine
@ 2006-08-06 22:47 ` Gary Wessle
From: Gary Wessle @ 2006-08-06 22:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

Gary Wessle <phddas@yahoo.com> writes:

> Hi
>
> I just upgraded to version "No Gnus v0.6" which as the FAQ is 5.12
> now in the summary buffer, I don't see my name to the left of my post,
> but instead  I see "=> gnu.emacs.gnus"
> how can I get it back to how it was before the upgrade took place?
>
> thanks
I restarted emacs and it got fixed, hummm don't know why, because I
did load-file .gnus.el, anyway... thanks