Dmitry Alexandrov <321942@gmail.com> čálii: > Kevin Brubeck Unhammer writes: [...] >>> The former seems to be the only way if we want to use xdg-email(1), >>> since it requires that argument of ‘--attach’ should be existing file, >>> not an arbitrary string and in particular not a comma separated list of >>> files. >>> >>> $ xdg-email foo@example.org --attach hfsdg >>> xdg-email: file 'hfsdg' does not exist >> >> Not necessarily; xdg-email could turn multiple --attach arguments into a >> single delimiter-separated list of file paths. > > But it does not. Or did I miss something? It does not, I was speaking hypothetically (sorry for the late reply, been on vacation). -Kevin