Hi! Quick question (apologies if I missed it in the manual somewhere). I'm using fancy splitting on some IMAP mailboxes with rules that look something like: (| (to "\\(\\w+\\)@noreply.github.com" "github.\\1") ;; etc ) This works great except for one problem: the first time I get an email that creates a new group, the group is killed by default so I miss the mail unless I go hunting around on the server. Is there any way to default the group level to being subscribed? (My `gnus-group-default-list-level' is set to 5, but it seems not to be honored for new IMAP groups created by splitting). Thanks! - Emanuel