On 22 Jan 2015, ichijyo@macross.sdf.jp wrote: > I've pretty much settled into Gnus now, to the point where everything > else feels silly, so I thought I'd start adding BBDB integration. > > It seems that the key binding for name completion is M-TAB. That's > just...amazing. Really. I have always just use TAB and it works for completing bbdb addresses. > What's the typical way Gnus users get around this these days? Also, I > should note that I'm running BBDB 2.35 and not the new 3.x rewrite, > since the web site warns loudly that it's alpha alpha alpha! (Should > I be running 3.x anyway?) bbdb3 is very stable. Charles -- Linux is obsolete (Andrew Tanenbaum)