* Assign auto CC using group parameters
@ 2013-04-03 17:26 Harry Putnam
From: Harry Putnam @ 2013-04-03 17:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

How can I make any messages generated inside a specific group have a
CC addressed to a specific address?

Something along the line of (Using "G p"):
    ((to-address . "someone@somewhere.net"))

I tried the obvious thing:
((to-address . "someone@somewhere.net")
 (cc-address . "someone-else@somewhere.net"))

No soap.

Message headers have only the to-address in place.

* Re: Assign auto CC using group parameters
@ 2013-04-03 19:00 ` Tassilo Horn
From: Tassilo Horn @ 2013-04-03 19:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

> How can I make any messages generated inside a specific group have a
> CC addressed to a specific address?
>
> Something along the line of (Using "G p"):
>     ((to-address . "someone@somewhere.net"))
>
> I tried the obvious thing:
> ((to-address . "someone@somewhere.net")
>  (cc-address . "someone-else@somewhere.net"))
>
> No soap.

You can add a posting style entry in `G p', too.  Something like

  (posting-style
    ("Cc" "boss@company.com"))

Or add a similar entry to `gnus-posting-styles'.

Bye,
Tassilo