* What is this 'misc.mrk' file gnus tries to write?
@ 2005-07-18  1:56 Pascal Bourguignon
From: Pascal Bourguignon @ 2005-07-18  1:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

When I fetch new posts, I get this message in the mini-buffer:

Could not write to /home/pjb/mail/mail/misc.mrk ((file-error Opening
output file no such file or directory /home/pjb/mail/mail/misc.mrk)).
Continue? (yes or no)

How could I prevent GNUS to try to write such a file?

Kitty like plastic.
Confuses for litter box.
Don't leave tarp around.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-07-18  1:56 UTC | newest]