* Re: mail-sources: %t has invalid value
       [not found] <m3of12l2o7.fsf@wilson.rwth-aachen.de>
@ 2003-06-13 11:54 ` Al Arduengo
From: Al Arduengo @ 2003-06-13 11:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

I would suspect that putting the path to mv in the postscript call. eg
'/bin/mv' or the like.

Rgds,
-Al

       [not found]   ` <84llw318f2.fsf@lucy.is.informatik.uni-duisburg.de>
@ 2003-06-17 13:49     ` Torsten Bronger
From: Torsten Bronger @ 2003-06-17 13:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

Halloechen!

kai.grossjohann@gmx.net (Kai Großjohann) writes:

> Torsten Bronger <bronger@physik.rwth-aachen.de> writes:
>
>> Alternatively, how can I achieve in general that Gnus fetches my
>> mail, sends it through Spam Assassin and splits it in my split
>> routine?  The Spam Assassin daemon spamd is active.
>
> Gnus 5.10 comes with spam.el which provides oodles of methods for
> dealing with spam.  I'm confident that it has the one you need, too.
> Even though I haven't read anything about it...

I've installed the newest Gnus and read the sections about spam in
the manual.  (Very difficult stuff I must say.)

Anyway, I still like SpamAssasin's method most.  Unfortunately a
search in Gnus' sources didn't show any implicit connection with
SpamAssassin.  The manual still claims that the snippet from my
original posting works, however it doesn't.

Can it be my rather odd backend (nnfolder)?

Tschoe,
Torsten.

--
Torsten Bronger, aquisgrana