* reading email via imap, make one virtual group consisting of all UNREAD mails in the imap folders
@ 2020-01-23  8:52 Uwe Brauer
From: Uwe Brauer @ 2020-01-23  8:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Hi

I am reading my emails, via the nnimap backend and sometimes I start
thunderbird first, which then first moves unread emails to certain folders
using filter rules.

Here comes the question: can I create a gnus virtual group which would
display only the unread emails, of the groups I am subscribed to in gnus?

Thanks

Uwe Brauer