* ldap/eudc and multiple mails in one entry
@ 2010-03-31 15:59 Kamil Jońca
From: Kamil Jońca @ 2010-03-31 15:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

I am using local ldap server to keep my contacts, and configured eudc to
fetch emails from ldap.
Unfortunately, when I have entry with two (or more) mails, eudc fetch only one, and
there is no way to expand all.
Am I missing something?

#v+
# Test Example, kjonca
dn: cn=Test Example,dc=kjonca
objectClass: top
objectClass: person
objectClass: organizationalPerson
objectClass: inetOrgPerson
cn: Test Example
givenName: Test
sn: Example
mail: x@y
mail: z@v
#v-

When composing mail and enter "Test<TAB>" eudc expands  x@y, and there is
no way to fetch z@v.

KJ

--
http://blogdebart.pl/2010/03/17/dalsze-przygody-swinki-w-new-jersey/
kondensator - kondensatorych - kondensatoremu

* Re: ldap/eudc and multiple mails in one entry
@ 2010-03-31 16:51 ` Ted Zlatanov
From: Ted Zlatanov @ 2010-03-31 16:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 17:59:45 +0200 kjonca@poczta.onet.pl (Kamil Jońca) wrote:

KJ> I am using local ldap server to keep my contacts, and configured eudc to
KJ> fetch emails from ldap.
KJ> Unfortunately, when I have entry with two (or more) mails, eudc fetch only one, and
KJ> there is no way to expand all.
KJ> Am I missing something?
KJ> #v+
KJ> # Test Example, kjonca
KJ> dn: cn=Test Example,dc=kjonca
KJ> objectClass: top
KJ> objectClass: person
KJ> objectClass: organizationalPerson
KJ> objectClass: inetOrgPerson
KJ> cn: Test Example
KJ> givenName: Test
KJ> sn: Example
KJ> mail: x@y
KJ> mail: z@v
KJ> #v-

KJ> When composing mail and enter "Test<TAB>" eudc expands  x@y, and there is
KJ> no way to fetch z@v.

You may want to bring this up in the gnu.emacs.help newsgroup.  This is
the Gnus newsgroup, which discusses the Gnus mail+newsreader.

Ted